User content posted on the UWPIXEL website defaults to using the CC agreement
User published content on the UWPIXEL Web site，If there is no author stated，UseKnowledge sharing Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share alike 2.5 The license agreement.
You are free to:
- Copy, distribute, display, perform, show, broadcast or through information networks this works
- Create derivative works
Subject to the following conditions:
- Signature. You must be in the manner specified by the author or licensor to signature works.
- Non-commercial use. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work as a basis for this work writing，You can only be used with the same license agreement published derivative works based on this work.
- For any reuse or distribution，You must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- If you get permission from the copyright，You can not be limited by any of these conditions.
The full legal text of the agreement can refer to Creativecommons.org site。
Network UWPIXEL users reproduced in published articles，Please note that to comply with the agreement. Traditional media uses text or pictures posted on the UWPIXEL，Please contact the author or UWPIXEL consent in advance.
For acts in violation of the above agreement with UWPIXEL user works，Author and UWPIXEL reserves the right to pursue legal responsibilities.